We are Family

We are Family
July /2015

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hair Twists

Last night Katreese told me she wanted me to put her hair in a lot of little braids the next morning, but instead I put her hair in twists.  They are a little quicker.  I have been trying out Eden's hair butter in the girls' hair and I think the key is to not get too much, because a little goes a long ways.  Now I expect it to be different for Eden's hair.
  



You can see that the hair butter really helps to tuck in all the little hairs into the twists and gives it a nice shine!

Today I am canning tomatoes.  It looks like I will get 23 quarts!!  YEAHH!!  I am very happy to get some tomatoes canned, since we really used them last winter and I was hoping I could fill up the pantry with more of them!!  My tomatoes are still really just coming on, but with some of mine combined with my mother-in-laws tomatoes from her garden, I was able to can a big batch!!



This week has been an agonizingly slow week in a lot of ways.  We are waiting to hear what the embassy is going to say about Bereket's case.  I am expecting that they will require some kind of different additional information.  Need I say more?!.... 
  

2 comments:

Becky said...

Angela - you're amazing - you'll be able to do Eden's hair no problem

Lani said...

Hugs. And looking at this makes me realize why God didn't give me any girls. I wouldn't know WHAT to do with their hair!!! ;) You do, though. Looks cute.