We are Family

We are Family
July /2015

Friday, September 2, 2011

Football Madness

Football madness.  Why do I call it that?  Because that is exactly what it is!  You sit and watch boys wearing a lot of heavy gear, hit other boys from the opposite team!  The coaches shout and yell a bunch!  Ok, there is no denying that I have not watched many football games at all.  I don't even really get the game.  I am learning since Cade played football (and loved it!)and now Cyrus is playing the sport.  Maybe it would be a different thing if it wasn't my son out on the field, but I don't really especially like the sport.  Maybe it will grow on me.  Maybe not!

Cyrus is recovering from his first injury from the first official game (a week ago).  He was that he recovered quickly!  Cade and I were glad that he was able to play in the game last night after his injury.  He has practiced so hard and he really wants to be in the game.

              Bella and Slade kinda watching the game.
        Or, they could be posing for me instead of watching the game.
                      Cyrus is in the middle of the frenzy on the field.
                                       Cyrus is #60, on the right of #64.
                                                   Dynna has a lap full!

  The Miner frosh team lost, but it was interesting to watch.

No comments: