We are Family

We are Family
July /2015

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesday News

We are very excited to share the news that Eden's ticket has been purchased so she can be escorted home! Our family is focusing on preparing for her to arrive home a week from tomorrow (Thursday)!!  She is scheduled to arrive into Medford airport around 7:23 pm for those of you who may want to be there!! 

Life is still happening here on the ranch, though!!  I was happy to get my grapes juiced Yesterday!  I made 21 quarts of grape juice, so I was pretty happy!!  I have also made a couple of fall shirts for Bella with some extra t-shirts I had.  I have been waiting to see if Eden would be here for Halloween before I make her a pumpkin shirt that matches Bella's!!  I also made a pumpkin shirt for Katreese today from a shirt I found at goodwill!

                                            Had to get her face in this one - what a silly girl!!
                                  Another  pumpkin shirt - I have been experimenting a bit.
                                                                     up-close view
                                                             Katreese's pumpkin shirt

I have been literally afraid to get too close away from my telephone and e-mail for the past days!!  UGH!  I think that for now, things should not be quite so stressful.  The stress has been taking a toll... okay, I just don't do stress so well!!  I was thinking what a difference it made Yesterday when I found out I would NOT be packing to go to Ethiopia, and even though I was a bit disappointed, it was a huge stress relief because of some other things as well!!  Anyway, Bella and I went for a morning jog in the fog!!  We get foggy mornings on the river in the fall and then the fog lifts and the sun comes out.  It may seem funny, but I kinda like the fog.  Now if it was year round, or even all day, that could be a bit annoying!!  Happy Wednesday, everyone!!

Angela

9 comments:

Jenae said...

Oh how exciting!!!! Your little girl will soon be here! I love the shirts, could you do a tutorial for us?

Carmen said...

I just keep thinking of all the different emotions Eden will be having traveling halfway around the world to FINALLY be with her family ... so exciting, so scary ... we wish her the best of journeys and may she soon realize how much your family loves her! You are definitely an inspiration keeping busy! Best of days!
lv Carmen

tjp said...

Great news!! Big sigh of relief. We will definitely be praying for sweet Eden as she embarks on a big, scary, new adventure. Your gotcha day is going to be very close to ours (ours is 10/25).
Hugs and high fives!

Lenaya said...

We're liking the good news!!! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

That is very exciting!! Wish I could be there, but it is a lil' too far to travel, and I have other obligations :( But that doesn't mean I'm not thinking about ya'll!!

Rachel said...

Yay, Yay, Yay!!!

Unknown said...

So happy for you and your family! =) It will be a wonderful Halloween! hugs

mitch garrett said...

The crafting, and sewing has probably been a nice deterant for your stress!!! You get a lot done!!!

Marla said...

How exciting that your girl Eden is headed home!! Cant wait to meet her!!