I did not want to buy curtains for the girls' room and I had not had any luck browsing stores and on-line for curtains anyway. I decided to use the curtains that were in the room last and just change them a little. They were drapes, for one.
I found this fabric, er, umm.. I don't really know what it is called. I wasn't even sure how it would sew, but it did really well. The blue curtains were in Cyrus' room.
It adds a sheer, fun, touch to the plain blue curtains and since we decided their room was busy enough, we wanted something plain, so it just adds a little something!
Sheer fun!!
Now if I can just get to some other little sewing projects that I want to get done before Eden and Bereket get home!!
1 comment:
Looks good, getting closer to when those sweet ones come 'home'!
Post a Comment