We are Family

We are Family
July /2015

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A Bit of A Breather

A couple days away can really help my outlook!!  It doesn't mean that when I get home that everything will be wonderful but it DOES make it easier to deal with!  
My big girls are great, though!!  They know how to get things in order and get laundry going without Mom being here to tell them! I was so pleased to come home on Monday and have some laundry done (thanks to my hubby) and the towels all clean and put away. Maybe I should go away more often?!!  (smile)

I think I have talked before about how rewarding doing laundry for my big family is, even if it takes a lot of time!!  Sometimes I think that the more out of control things seem to be in my life, the more I want to control certain things (such as laundry, cleaning the house, etc!)  I love the feeling of knowing all the clothes in the house are clean and in their place!!  I know, a little bit overboard...!  The reality of my Mondays...

clothes hanging on the line for quite a stretch

laundry boxes getting filled up with clean and folded laundry



1 comment:

tjp said...

Ha! I love it...laundry is one of my favorite things to to do to make my world right, too! : )