Cyrus told me that we should just celebrate his birthday but have him stay 3 yrs old! I liked that idea. It would give us an extra year!! (We don't really know how old he actually is and I am guessing they chose a birthday for him when they filled out papers for him at the orphanage and gave their best educated guess on his age - very common there!) However, I decided that we just have a little four year old and there is nothing wrong with that either!! We are in the process of trying to get Bereket to Shriner's Hospital for testing to see if he does have the condition called osteogenesis imperfecta!!
So, this week we have been celebrating Bereket!! His is our sweet lil' four year old and I feel so lucky to be his Mamma!! He has changed so much and I LOVE to see more and more of his bubbly little personality. He is quick to smile, easy to giggle, very sensitive, very loving (which has changed with time), and all boy!! I can't help but think of his birth parents and what they are missing not being able to watch him grow!! We are so happy to have him in our hearts and home and I am so glad that I get to stay home with him!! Just him and I this year!!
![]() |
| checking out his cake (which he LOVED!) |
![]() |
| the cake (thanks, Pinterest!) |
![]() |
| lovin' his cake and ice cream!! |
![]() |
| missing Cy since he was at football practice |
![]() |
| opening presents! The face says it all! |
![]() |
![]() |
| happy |
![]() |
| very excited!! |
![]() |
| four years old |










2 comments:
Happy 4th birthday to Bereket! So cute about him always saying he's 5...C does the exact same thing. : )
I am still per diem at Shriners - let me know when you get a clinic date (most likely I won't be working), but I will let my coworkers know in the Child Life and maybe they can check on your guys :)
Post a Comment