Last week I finished up with the living room. I am not sure if the extra time last week helped me to be thankful, or maybe time away from home again, or what exactly has given me a new appreciation for what we call HOME! There truly is no place like home. I suppose the changes help me to appreciate home, but really I love the beauty outside our home and peacefulness here which I suppose too much of the time I am too busy to enjoy and appreciate as I should!
I am truly grateful that the kids had a great week with our friend! She helped us out so much and we appreciate all the time and effort that went into ensuring our kids were taken care of!! They had a great time!! They were VERY busy talking about ALL they did when they were gone! It was too cute! Treva admitted she was missing her siblings on the way to get them. On the way back home, Treva said, "Have you guys been quiet for one minute?!" I think the noise was a bit overwhelming after a week of quiet!!
![]() |
| This is the wall that was taken out (between our kitchen and living room) |
![]() |
| Added color to the entry way to our room! |
![]() |
| my thrift chair that I painted and distressed |
![]() |
| Little Bear getting his tools out that he got the night before for his birthday to help our contractor and Cyrus with the remodel. |
![]() |
| The new look (after the wall was taken out) |
![]() |
| Being brave and painting the paneling in our living room! |
![]() |
| another look |
![]() |
| Treva got a pict of me hanging up Cade's bucks back on the painted wall. |
![]() |
| My new space on the wall for my kids' picts (these I took last year with our family pics) |
![]() |
| The new look! I am so happy with how bright and open it is!!! |
![]() |
| Treva's home from school! (got her! smile) |
![]() |
| Proof that Cade's bucks made it back up on the wall! (Some were worried about that) |












2 comments:
Can I borrow you? :) Very very nice!
Ha!! Thanks! I enjoy it actually!!
Post a Comment