On Sunday there was some family visitors at Grandpa and Grandma's house!! It was a beautiful day for some pictures, but then, Mom is rarely without her camera.
The smallest member of the Crawford family was at Grandpa and Grandma's house (oh, and her family too - smile!) Little Jamie baby was my two youngest girl's biggest fascination of the day!! I loved watching these two hold Jamie and Eden was so gentle with her! Jamie is so very observant, smiling and watching the kids.
Bella had a few moments of holding her until Jamie decided she was hungry!Eden was delighted to get her turn too!! She was completely fine just sitting and holding Jamie!
Eden had her first medical doctor appointment on Friday (last week), which I think I mentioned in another post that she had to get some shots (immunizations) but we are happy to say, that she seems to be very healthy!! Tuesday she went to the dentist for the first time ever! She was apprehensive, thinking of her past doctor appointment but I explained she was not having any shots. I held her on my lap and she cooperated so they were able to get x-rays. Unfortunately, as we were prepared for, she is going to need a lot of work in her little mouth! She has a lot of decay that goes clear into the nerve and one of those teeth is infected. She is on antibiotics and that tooth will have to be extracted. As for the many others, we don't know what we'll do yet. The dentist is recommending a pedia-dentist for her, which means we'll have to go to Redding or Medford. The main reasoning is that they can give her a sedative and do a bunch of work at once, making it less traumatic for her. After trying to explain to Eden that she had to take medicine for her tooth that she has "owies" in, she pointed to the exact tooth, so she got it!! When I used the syringe to give her the medicine in her mouth, she completely wigged out, thinking it was a shot!! Thankfully, we were able to get her to understand that it was NOT a shot!
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!! We have so much to be thankful for!!







1 comment:
I love Eden's dress!! 'Grandma' is a face I haven't seen in a long time. Good to see her looking so good! Often think of your family. So thankful God's plan is perfect.
Post a Comment