We are Family

We are Family
July /2015

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Funday Sunday

Sunday is not only a fun day in the eyes of my children, but also a day of restoration in many ways.  Today I was grateful for that.  Grateful that a day with many people was not as exhausting as it some times can be for me for many reasons, but foremost because of my "newbies" usually having a hard time of adjustment with crowds.  Time with family was special for many reasons, but one being because of the accident that happened almost two weeks ago that could have turned out so differently! 

I feel grateful for the break in my life that was given to me today after another exhausting and grueling week on many levels!! 

The 3 girls happy to be together again!

Rachel and Treva

Rachel and Christen

Katreese and Julia

being goofy, the 2 older girls holding Bella

Trying to hold Eden

Boy talk, and, no, I was not allowed!!

Goofy girls only want more pictures

Little Bear
Cheers!  And now back to another week ahead!

No comments: