I usually enjoy doing this. It is very rewarding because you get a chance to really take inventory of the kids' clothing and see if there are any needs but usually I find myself chucking out clothes to make enough room in their drawers! I found out, once again, that my kids have WAY too many clothes!!!
I have a system going, so I can pass down clothes to each kid and since we have four girls all right in a row, it works out pretty nice!! It was funny to hear how excited Katreese, Eden, and Bella were about getting their drawers full of new clothes, even though some of it they wore last winter (not Bella though!)! Bella is just so very excited to fit in to some of the clothes that Eden wore last winter!!! Eden will be wearing some of the clothes that Katreese wore last winter and even skinny-minny Katreese has gotten taller and can fit into some of the recent boxes from Treva. Then, the handy dandy thing is that Treva gets some of my hand-me-downs!! (smile)
My kids are all growing up! I found that out while I was going through clothes. I was even found guilty of being excited that Bereket had grown out of some of his jeans and shirts in length! (Most of them were 18 month clothes!) He has now graduated to wearing mostly 2 T clothing!!
Today it has been my turn to go through clothes and get some more winter clothing handy! Even though I don't look much forward to winter, getting some warm, cute clothes out makes it easier to look forward to. It seems like just overnight it turned cold and rainy here! I have only started on my canning, so I will be busy for the next while!!
| quite a mess! |
No comments:
Post a Comment