Here it is:
| his scraped up face |
Yesterday Rider (dog) ran out in front of Cyrus on his dirt bike for some reason and sent Cyrus flying off his bike without a helmet. Lesson learned? I hope so! Cade and I were both in the house and we heard the dog yelp (thank goodness the dog is fine too!) and a crash and when I saw Cyrus get up off the ground, all I saw was a lot of blood on his face. I started panicking and was thankful Cade was there to help me keep my composure together!! He was very lucky to get away with bad scrapes and a very sore knee (jury is still out on whether his knee could be broken because it was very sore but he has hurt the same knee before!)!
Maybe the timing is good for Cyrus as a gentle reminder that we are not invincible as he is now driving his own vehicle to and from school and it was a reminder to me how quickly life can change in an instant! He is not happy that he is probably not going to be able to play football for a while!
P.S. - It may be quiet here on my blog but this is proof that our lives are still quite lively! I do miss my blogging but I am not letting it become another stress!
2 comments:
Oh that picture is painful to look at. Hope he's healing up without too much discomfort.
Oh that picture is painful to look at. Hope he's healing up without too much discomfort.
Post a Comment