We are Family

We are Family
July /2015

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Football Friday and A New Look

I took some time on my blog and have updated the look, which was fun and our new computer does so much quicker and easier than our old one!!  I also updated my blog list since some of the blogs I do not follow any more and their are new ones I added. 

Last night was football Friday.  We spent our evening under warm layers of clothing as well as blankets and still found our feet cold (despite the thick socks I wore in my boots) and frosty noses and chilly hands!!  However, with such a close game that kept us on the edges of our seat, we were happy to endure the cold, right kids?!!  I don't know if Katreese, Eden, Clarabella, and Bereket would agree with me.....!

What to wear for the game?!  This is what I opted for!  Time to pull out the vests, boots, and long sleeves because fall IS here!!  I love my vests in the winter because they don't get too bulky like coats and yet keep me nice and toasty!  The vest I wore I especially like although it doesn't have a hood, which I always like for rainy days.  This vest I got on credit through a thrift store that I consign to.  It is a Nine West!  The vest was also chosen because that is Cyrus' football teams colors!  I wore leggings for warmth as well which I love with my shorter skirts!  I planned to get a scarf for extra warmth but got in a hurry (making sure everyone else had warm clothes) and ditched the scarf.

such a nice, warm vest!

these are some of my favorite boots

You can't really see the bling on the back of my skirt
 pockets but that was the idea of this pict!

Had to get a pict of Katreese with her cute school
 outfit she picked out.  The skirt is new to her from a friend! 

Up close view of the skirt

2 comments:

Kylee said...

your blog is easier to read now! I used to have to scroll across to read all the words. Now it all fits in one screen!

Angela said...

Oh, that is good to hear Kylee!!