I took Bereket's pictures before we left home since he was all spiffed up and then Heather took my picture with my new maxi skirt and my leopard print scarf (LOVE!!)! I am still in love with maxi skirts!! They are so comfortable and versatile!! You can dress them up or dress them down so easily! This skirt was on pinterest for those of you who are on there! I love that it is nice and long and yet not too long where I am tripping on it or am forced to wear heels so I don't trip on it!! My scarf I bought recently (I had been looking for the leopard printed scarves for some time) at Wet Seal.
I used this color on Bereket's shirt for all of the kids' pictures. It is not quite a turquoise. It looked very good with Eden and Bereket's coloring. Katreese wore a scarf in the same color that probably washed her out with her very fair complexion, but it is hard to find the same color that looks good on everyone, with so much different coloring in our family!
| Happy little guy |
| Spiffed up for pictures |
| The leopard scarf went well with my belt and boots (which you can't see much in these pictures!) |
| Add caption |
| Heather was snapping way too many pictures! |
| Up close and personal so you can see my SCARF!! |
1 comment:
Your little guy looks so cute and I love your outfit! I have a very similar skirt, but can't find a shirt to match it!! It's driving me crazy- so I just wear cream, but it feels boring so I'm gonna add the leapord scarf to jazz it up- thanks for the inspiration!
Post a Comment