We are Family

We are Family
July /2015

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Kids Growing Up



 I have reason to be proud of my eldest two especially this past while.  While it is bittersweet watching them grow up, I wouldn't want it any other way.  Treva and her bestie, Annalee, both got the MVP (most valuable player) for their basketball team on awards night.  I didn't get very good pictures, but I got a couple.  Their coach was sick so he was not able to attend.

getting their award

Renee was the assistant coach this year but was coach last year. 

Cyrus at the DMV, after getting his drivers permit

Once again, I wonder where has the time gone?!  My oldest getting his driver's permit?!  #scary / wow / can't fathom!!  But he did it and was pretty proud of himself too!!  (I think Bereket is proud of his brother, too!)

No comments: