We are Family

We are Family
July /2015

Friday, June 8, 2012

Last Day of School!!!

We have all been looking forward to this day - the last and final day of school for this school year!!  This Mama in particular has just been trying to hold out until school is done!!  It has been a very hard and busy month!!!  


Treva and Katreese

Katreese requested a braided crown!

It brought back memories of when I was a girl...

Treva playing the clarinet Yesterday at the Seiad graduation.

Mrs. Lawrence gets flowers!  She is officially
 retiring  from being principal.

Treva's bouquet that she picked for her teacher.
 I lacked in taking enough pictures at the graduation Yesterday (it was cute!) and also today on the last day of school!  Eden had a lot of fun with her class of next year playing games!!  She fit in very nicely and enjoyed herself and Katreese even watched Bereket and Bella for me so that I could participate in the annual softball game (parents vs. students) with Treva!! It was a fun time with my eldest girl!!

1 comment:

A. Mekvold said...

That hairdo does bring back the memories! I remember my mom doing that for me as well.