We are Family

We are Family
July /2015

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Celebrating A Birthday On Thanksgiving

Katreese's birthday was on Thanksgiving this year.  She always is still sure she wants a cake, even with all the other food and pies around.  This year she choose a sponge cake and she wanted to help make it.  It was nice.  She helped me bake her cake in the morning and then we all went over to Oak Bar for Thanksgiving.

Katreese wanted whipping cream on her cake and to have her and her friends decorate it, so in the evening after the big meal, we did that.

after the cake was decorated

Katreese's birthday cake


some of the kids that we could get together

make a wish...


fun matching outfits for her and her American doll from Auntie C.

Make your own flower headband - right up her alley!

glasses from Treva!

Does she look like a nerd?  Happy anyway!

laugh, laugh, laugh!

How, oh, how on earth can you already be 12 years old?!!  I won't even think about next year and having three teenagers!!!  Time just goes so quickly and it doesn't slow down!!  I have enjoyed very much spending time with this girl and getting to know her better on our way to and from school each day!!  I love how she embraces life!!  She reminds me a lot of myself when I was younger and care free and naïve.  How I hate that she has to grow up!! 

No comments: