We are Family

We are Family
July /2015

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happenings Here at Home

I have stayed away from the realities in our home for long enough, now back to reality!  That's not all bad, though.  We are enjoying summer here.  We have gotten into a nice rhythm of sleeping in a bit (uhh, the kids, that is!), morning chores, lunch, naps, and then pool time.  It has been like a luxury not having such a rigid schedule, yet I still find that when we get too far from a schedule my "newbies" still don't feel very secure.


picnic lunch 

Isn't she cute?!!!  She is in our water tank.

2 girls, wanting to have some fun!!

There is a little Bella in there sleeping soundly.

In her fort, that is!

Bell's bug eyes one morning at the breakfast table!

A rare occurrence of real silliness lately.

Things still prove to be extremely challenging with Eden. I think back to the days after I got back home from my backpacking trip and I figured I had a stretch of FOUR days where things were all smooth and that is probably a record by the way!! So, instead of wanting to focus on the negative I find a bit of encouragement in that fact alone!!  Eden's new therapist is slowly getting to know Eden and the family.  She has now had four sessions (weekly) and I decided when I started that I would dedicate my summer to making weekly appointments while I could if it was seeming beneficial.  What I love about her therapy is that it is mostly through play.  So far, Eden seems to really enjoy her sessions.    

No comments: