We are Family

We are Family
July /2015

Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy and Busy Fourth of July!

What a great time to let out a sigh of relief now that the fun and busy has wound down.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy things to look forward to, the extra company at our place and across the river but it also poses extra challenges for my little ones.  

Eden had an extremely hard week getting accustomed to the idea of a party at Oak Bar (even though I did not say those words, she heard them.)  I believe she also has reason to feel concerned about anything exciting happening that is out of the ordinary.... so, shall I just say, Mama Bear was worn out before the fun even began!!!


the young kids that met together for some fun
 at Oak Bar (we were actually missing some kids from these picts)

oldest age group (we were missing at least 2 more out of that group)

Cyrus' age group

Treva's age group (at least one missing from this one)

Katreese's age group

the younguns!!

so glad I captured a few picts at least!

plum wore out from all the fun and heat!!

couldn't get enough of this precious sleeping face

Mama Bear and Little Bear resting together

Bella and Autumn giving rides

Bella's turn

My skinny minny enjoying some fun on the raft
after most of the older kids vacated the pond!

One of my only pictures of my sweet friend,
 Heather, enjoying herself!!

Bella gettin' a lift in the pond
....and then my batter pack was done for!!  UGHHH!  I spent quite a bit of time laying by Bereket out by the ponds and enjoying watching the kids enjoy themselves playing!  It was very nice and I had such an overwhelming feeling of love for my little guy!!! SO glad for that time!!

No comments: