We are Family

We are Family
July /2015

Friday, January 11, 2013

Last But NOT Least Pictures of our Arizona Trip

Today I am lucky to even be posting but I do want to finish posting pictures of our trip.  Keep in mind that I am motivated to keep up on my blog because of the hard back book that I created through SharedBook of the beginning of my blog to about one year ago, when Bereket came home.  I think these books will be treasures in many ways.

 Dad and Tristan going through a box of IA Hawkeye
clothing that Crystal had given to her from one of her co-workers

Crystal, Halo, and her friend, Rob.

Enjoying a great evening together.

giving hugs "good-night"

Uncle Tristan and Bear.

Gma Irene and Bear

Dad and Eden!

Dad and Bear (goofy kisses!)

eating out at a chinese restaurant on our last evening together.

My fortune...


Someone got the wrong fortune, so we gave it to Bereket!!

1 comment:

tjp said...

Can you share the link of the site you used for your blog book? Sounds like a good idea.