I did one post on Mothers Day (our family pictures) but I realized that one of the best moments of that day was after we got home and I opened the kids' gifts for me.
First off, everyone was very happy to be home. This always makes me feel that I must be doing something right! Like when we are out and Bereket signs "home" to me!! It makes my heart melt because I know that is his comfort zone. Some places that has happened lately is at baseball games, the doctor's office (Ha!), and in town (he's really not a big shopper - just too boring for him!). Anyway, I told the girls that I would open their Mothers Day gifts when we got back home so that was something we were all looking forward to.
![]() |
| Eden made her card and gift at school (her second day) |
![]() |
| Treva was the photographer (without any prompting) so there were a lot of pictures!!! |
![]() |
| The bracelet that Eden made for me fit Eden. |
![]() |
| Loved reading their cards!!! |
![]() |
| Treva and Katreese made Mothers Day spoons. |
![]() |
| Treva's card. |
![]() |
| a lot of hugs and kisses on her flower |
![]() |
| Katreese had to be photographer for one picture! |
![]() |
| Outside we enjoyed our evening. Bella is proud to be riding the big bike and Bereket always has a lot to tell me! |
![]() |
| Daddy helping Eden ride her bike without training wheels. She had to give me a big grin! |
![]() |
| Sweet big eyes for such a sweet boy! |
![]() |
| Bella and Bereket!!! |




















No comments:
Post a Comment