We are Family

We are Family
July /2015

Monday, April 16, 2012

Our First Trip of a Family of Eight

We pulled into our driveway Yesterday after a long trip home!!  I think everyone was happy to be back home!!  We had such a wonderful vacation!  It was just what our whole family needed - sunshine, family time, Auntie time, together time, and a relaxed time!

Now I will try to give a little recap of our trip because we really had some very special days!  Our Easter weekend was spent with Cade's sister, Coleen, and her husband and family in Sacramento (en route to AZ)!! 

The kids always enjoy being with their cousins!  The weather was nice and I had some time to feel the warmth of the sun while SITTING and watching the kids play outside!!  

Eden & Bear playing outside


Happy girl.

He's such a boy!

Trying to get them all looking HAPPILY at the camera.

AGAIN

Another try.

All the kids together on Easter.
 Eden's birthday was on Monday, but I put together a cake for Eden at Don & Coleen's house so we could celebrate with some of her cousins and open some gifts one day early.

Eden with her rainbow strawberry cake.  She was pleased.  Can you tell?

Finally, it is her happy birthday. 

7 candles, 7 years old!

Gift from Aunt Coleen and family.

Mom somehow pulled off this Barbie as a surprise that Eden
had spotted.

Cupcake watch from us (helps Eden
 practice telling her time!)

Eating cake.

Bella and Autumn were so happy to be together.  They were near inseparable
 the whole time we were there!

Cake time or nap time for Uncle Don - glad the coffee grinder woke him up
so he didn't miss the cake!
  I realized I forgot the pictures from the park.  This was a momentous time because it was Bereket's first time in a swing and actually, Eden's too, although we have been to a park before.  Fun times.


Bereket was not too sure and we kept it slow for him!

Bella Boo having a wonderful time.

Eden was giggling so much that she almost fell off a couple of times!

No comments: