We are Family

We are Family
July /2015

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Daddy's Gone But Mommy's Bed Keeps Full


So, this post I had started a while ago.....  Guess I will go ahead and post it now!

Last week when Cade was gone I found I had bed mates nearly every night!!  Last week we also had to take a trip to Redding for school and it was the same day that the town of Weed had a fire rip through and destroy many homes, schools, and other buildings!!  It also meant that the freeway was closed and we were stuck in Reddding!  Thankfully, we had a place to hang out until the freeway was open and we could get home!  Needless to say, when I got home I already had a bedmate!!  Treva was in my bed sleeping!!  She does not like being home alone and even though Cyrus was there too, he was sleeping in his cabin so she must have felt safer in my bed!! (Smile).   I have to admit I didn't sleep well that night, or the night. Bella was flailing around in my bed but still the kids find it pretty special to share Mom's bed, not to mention they all think it is so soft and cozy!!  Katreese got a picture of Bella all cozy in my bed one night when she was waiting for me to come to bed (imagine that!)!!


No comments: