I still work out. I love running and other things like weight lifting, yoga, hiking but IF I just can't seem to squeeze a work out in, I am not plagued with lack of energy and listlessness now!! In fact, Isagenix helps burn calories and after my workouts I take whey protein shake with my other isalean shake and it helps to build muscle, which you all know is important in burning fat!! But, one of the greatest perks is that my performance and endurance in working out has shot through the roof! I have logged some of my fastest miles ever since starting Isagenix!!
As far as weight loss, for me personally, I lost weight initially. I was down to 116 pounds, which is the lowest I have been in.....um.... a long time!! I was running on a nervous energy and anxiety before starting Isagenix. Now, I have evened out and am around 120 pounds and am building muscle but my clothes are fitting differently around the waist (where I tend to hold on to weight) but keep in mind that in starting Isagenix my goal was never to lose weight.
I also want to add that all my kids are enjoying the shakes and I truly believe it has made our house a happier place. Cyrus and Treva have a shake each morning for breakfast because they are complete meal replacements!! They are completely healthy and meeting nutritional needs that the body wants!!! Cade commented to Cyrus that he really feels like Cyrus has been more positive since starting. Treva enjoys the shakes and said that she doesn't feel as tired after a long day, or after open gym for basketball!
So, why am I sharing?!! #1 I am super excited about this because I FEEL GREAT!! #2 I care about you!
Simple as that!! This is not just shakes but they have a whole program of vitamins, energy drinks, cleanses, soups, isolean bars, etc. I really want YOU to check it out.
Who is this for? People lacking energy, people who do not sleep well, those who are overweight and want to shed some pounds, people who are into exercising but want to get more out of it (lose more weight and have more endurance), depression, stress, healthy aging, safe and effective skincare, convenient nutritional meals, there is also the business side of it if people are looking into building a home based business.....
What are your personal goals? Last night proved that life does not slow down and there are always going to be challenges we face in life but it's how we react to them and deal with them. My stress was over the top and I was not dealing with it well and now I feel like I am better able to manage my stress. So, if you want to check it out, you can go to this website:
angcrawford.isagenix.com
Also, there are some great small movie clips that are great to watch:
IsaMovies.com
When you go to this website you have to scroll clear down to the bottom and under the weight loss tab is one called "Are you Toxic?" which is good and also "The Pound Club"
Also, please feel free to message me with any questions or email me privately @ cnacraw@sisqtel.net because I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have!! Remember, it is worth it to get all of the enjoyment out of life and your health that you can get!! You deserve that!!
| A new day filled with hope, not always as I saw my days.... |
| After my morning run this AM, 6 miles, BAM! |
No comments:
Post a Comment