We are Family

We are Family
July /2015

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Horsing Around With the Family



Treva has enjoyed riding the horses more than ever this past year.  She has even made it to the point where I seldom am needed to help her saddle up the horse or tie them down!!  So, it seemed natural that would be one of our extra recreational activities with my family around. We also did a lot of playing basketball, shooting hoops, bumping around the volleyball, riding the ATVS and dirt bikes (guys), and hiking.   
I realize now that my kids are older it is actually much more fun (in some ways) because there is so much more we can do with them!! The first time we rode the horses was on Saturday afternoon.  These pictures were taken after the kids and some of the older people (wink) had their naps and were feeling refreshed again!

My sister on Cayenne (the horse Treva always rides)

I'm riding Jack 

Auntie taking Bella for a ride on Jack

Eden riding behind me on Cayenne and Bella with Auntie

Lil Bear gets a ride (me with my nice visor!)

Bella and Auntie giving Rider dog some lovin

Dad trying out Jack

Luke B. was a spectator

I think I am laughing here because my visor just flew off!

Dad with Bella again

An evening ride to watch the cows and horse rides and keep the chill off by jackets and blankets!

Dad and Eden walking 

cows and horse

Dad and Bell on Jack with Kaylyn riding Cayenne behind them,

Katreese takes a turn on Jack

Eden riding with me on Cayenne

Dad and Rider chillin

It was a bit cool that evening

my beautiful sis!  Many people had my camera!

my sis again

Bella got on Jack every chance she could!

Kaylyn riding Jack

Treva on Cayenne

Kaylyn and Bella

Crystal and Katreese

Good ol' Jack did awesome after such a long time of not being rode!



Treva fixed up the picture!

Here are my sister's pictures that she took from Saturday horse riding!

                                 

love this pict she got of Bear!

Treva photo bombed it but I still love it!!



love this picture of my Treva girl chillin (oh, and Rider sitting so pretty!)





LOVE, LOVE Bella's face in this picture....this is only part of her story!
Eden and I again! (she was getting her hair ready for wash night)
Dad and Bella



such a relaxing evening together!



Bella combing Jack down after riding


leading Jack back to the pasture




No comments: