We are Family

We are Family
July /2015

Monday, April 21, 2014

Excitement and A Spring Break Full of Surprises

My Dad flew in to join my mom and family the night after Tristan and Monica also settled in our home for some time!!  I had to keep some secrets from the three youngest kiddos otherwise I knew we would not have secrets so they were all pretty surprised to wake up to Grandpa Jeff's voice in our home!!


love this morning picture with the light and laughter and snuggles with Gpa Jeff

time by the river

relaxation with family (ignore the windows!!)
 On Thursday I had to make a "grocery run" and brought back home my niece with me.  Kaylyn walked through the back door as Mom was walking back that way!  It was priceless to see Mom's reaction!!
I love Monica's  laughing face also in the background!

It took just a bit as reality set in and shock wore off before she could...

..give her the biggest hug ever!!!

Another hug captured later on!

Dad tilled my garden for me!!

Katreese enjoyed braiding Monica's long beautiful hair!


On Friday Cade went to Medford and picked up my sister, Crystal, after he was done with work.  My poor mother was shocked once again to hear Crystal walk in the kitchen and say, "What's for dinner?" as Mom's back was turned to her!!!!  
so priceless!!

I think Mom was trying to relax here...!

Tristan was trying to snooze

My momma and I (obviously I didn't take this!)

The 3 "littles" with Monica (she read them a lot of books!!)

1 comment:

Barb said...

These are wonderful! What a memorable time and fun surprises! :)