We are Family

We are Family
July /2015

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Special Stop in Montana

We took the scenic route back home we decided, especially after figuring the extra hours we put in driving compared to the way out, but it was scenic and pretty (well the hours I was awake anyway)!!  Thankfully, my hubby did the majority of the driving!!
My brother and his wife just moved recently to a big old house.  It has five bedrooms, so we were happy we could stay with them without overcrowding them out of their home!!

           Aunt Carla got the girls all set up to paint in Uncle Travis' work shirts!!  They loved it!

This picture is a little out of focus, but Eden's braids withstood our long trip home and up until wash day!   

 The kids really enjoyed Sasha, their dog!  Eden was very scared at first, but then she did very well and even enjoyed Sasha as well!!  It was really good for her, because Sasha was so small and very good with the kids!
Travis, Carla, and Dalton right before Grandma Shirley and the kids walked Dalton to school!  I had to post this picture since Sasha was in it too!  
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mom is with you, right? Because that would explain why she wasn't at Huxley...

Angela said...

Yep, Emily, Mom came home with us and is still here. Somehow, she is good at getting out of pictures, because I found I don't have very many of her!!!

Mopfog said...

Hi Cade and Angela,

Who does the designs for Eden's hair? Fantastic work. How is the family doing? We're living in Ecuador right now.

I miss the fun we had growing up by the creek.

I'll chat more with you guys when I can. My Aunt Joy and Uncle Jack just adopted a pair of boys from Ghana and the guys are wonderful, I hear.

Anyhow, take care and chat again soon.

Love,
Corbin

Angela said...

Corbin,
It is great to hear from you! We have thought about you a lot lately! I do Eden's hair. Thankfully, the four girls we have had before Eden has given me a lot of practice!! We'll have to get in touch soon!
Angela