We are Family
July /2015
Monday, June 20, 2011
A Follow -Up From The Wild, Wild West Post!!
For those of you who remember my post on Life From the Wild, Wild West post in March, I will tell you the surprise I found Yesterday. When I shut our bedroom window, I saw something lying by the screen. I reached over to pick it up and said to Cade, "What in the world?" He came over and we both observed the two pieces of broken plastic and a bullet! So, if you all remember, I had told Cade that I thought I heard something "ping" on the window. We looked at the screen and saw a small hole in it that I hadn't noticed before. It is close to the center (divider) of the window, where the bullet hit the plastic in the window, keeping it from breaking the glass and instead broke a couple of plastic pieces from the window. I think the bullet was stuck in the plastic and it wasn't until we have been opening and shutting the window lately, that it finally fell loose!! I had another moment of anxiety as I was thinking about me being in our room when I had heard the "ping" on the window from the bullet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow. Alls well that ends well, but still. Wow.
Post a Comment