We are Family

We are Family
July /2015

Monday, May 2, 2011

Sunday Beauties

Sunday I wanted to take spring pictures of the kids to "update" their pictures on the hearth that were taken in the fall.  I wanted to take Bella's picture since she just turned three for sure.  I'm kinda funny about some things, but I enjoy taking pictures and it is a challenge for me to get a really great picture that I like a lot.  We had a rough morning with Bella and with her being over-tired from our past activities, I really didn't get a picture I was happy with of her, but I was pretty happy with a couple of pictures that I took of Treva and Katreese.  Thankfully, they don't mind posing for the camera!!  Here are some of the pictures that I took Yesterday.









I didn't catch Cyrus before he changed his clothes, so I didn't get any pictures of him but he wasn't too sad about that!!  Hmmm, it'll have to be next Sunday!! 
P.S> I photo shopped some of these pictures more, but they ended up being too large of files to put on my blog, so these are still the "rough drafts."

1 comment:

Lani said...

These turned out beautifully! And I know you weren't happy with the way Clarabella's turned out, but that last one of little Bella Boo is just gorgeous! :)