Sunday is always a special day and this was not any different. We had our morning meeting with a small group there in Crescent City and it was very touching! Can't even begin to describe how much it meant to me!! We didn't get any Sunday morning pictures and it was a bit extra busy since I was washing sheets and had agreed to the owner that we would leave things as they were when we came since she had an obligation and another family was coming in that afternoon. It definitely added to the stress of leaving.....
After leaving the house, we went to the beach for some pictures. This was a bit last minute, so I was just happy it worked out!!
| We are family!! |
| This was our second pose. Fun! |
| I had some fun taking picts of our last bit of time on the beach before heading home again! |
| all smiles |
| Father and son |
| Treva was def in a damper mood! |
| These 3 |
| Lets go exploring! |
| Katreese, she has been my right hand this summer! Cheerful sweetheart! |
| Bella, the goofy girl.... |
| all things are BIG with her.... her love is big, her spirit is BIG, her drama can be pretty big too! |
| Eden, she has such a damaged heart but she has so much love, |
| for her family, for that which is right and yet... |
| her worries and past can so easily consume her..... |
| Little Bear, you are amazing.... you have faced so much yet... |
| you have proved that you are a fighter.... |
| and everyone loves your cheerfulness! |
| Treva, sometimes I think you carry the world on your shoulders already at such a young age!! You have so much going for you!!! |
| Cyrus, you have matured to a young man that I can scarcely believe was ever little!! I feel like I am almost counting down the minutes you have left as a "dependent!!" It has gone by way too fast!! |
| pict of all the sea lions out on the island! They were making quite some noise!! |
1 comment:
love those beach pictures!
Post a Comment