Needless to say, the young kids get-together at Oak Bar involved many people and by the time it happened, it was in our best interest to keep Eden home and in her secure environment until we dared to take her "out." It is so hard. I wish for her to lead a normal, wonderful life but we are not there. So, we take the bits of fun we can get here and there.... a bit after naps on Saturday evening and a bit here today after our morning meeting. Now the three "littles" are napping and I hope to get a bit of time this evening yet....
I don't normally blog on Sunday but have had so many feelings the past week and I know there is no way to write it out. It is way too complicated for that, but just a little here. I want in the worst way for easy and uncomplicated but we aren't in that place. I can't ask for others to understand but just please respect.... please, please respect!!
Today I feel we are back to an upswing with Eden, finally getting her going in the right direction as her anticipation and worries wane. I told my family we MUST have our annual Fourth of July picture. Love all the "out takes" as well and many thanks to our patient camera lady, Oralea Shannon!
| the kids were worried about Ryder in the pict |
| Cy and his big ol' arm, we were teasing him that he could get it around the whole family! |
| a winner |
| My love and I were sharing a moment... |
| Another winner! |
7 comments:
The interesting thing I have found is that the body just seems to 'know' when to 'react' instinctively. There's a lot that happens on a subconscious level and it takes a long time to get to the past that instinctive reaction. Hugs!!! From what I can tell from afar you guys are doing awesome!! Keep praying!
I haven't been around you guys a whole lot since Eden came in with you but I never noticed anything different or wrong. Not sure how to word that but what I'm trying to say is, it seems like you guys are doing the best you can! Time heals a lot as you know I'm sure. So hugs, wish I was closer to help in some way.. Love Bellas shirt, it's so cute!
Nice family pictures. Love them.
You are so right!! There r so many automatic reactions that Eden is noy even aware of happening until after.... Things that r a trigger to her r esp hard!!
Thanks!
Often judgements r made in how things "appear" & Eden can put on a pretty good front!
what things do you sell in your shop?
Post a Comment