We are Family

We are Family
July /2015

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Fourth of July

It seems that as the first day of July came, the Kohlie memories came in more than ever.  The anniversary of her death is the 16th of July, so I think about her a lot!  Yesterday, as I was cleaning the house and taking down some of my spring decor (finally) I was thinking about it being red, white, and blue time and a picture came to my memory.  I had to search hard for it in all my photos but I found it....


...and I printed it... and hung it on my wall!
I found some seriously sweet pictures....!  These pictures were taken the summer Heather B. stayed with us, the summer she turned 16 and the same summer that Kohlie was doing well before her relapse.  

Kohlie being her sweet and silly self.

both in their red, white , and blue!

And this picture took my breath away.  Cade had been riding on his dirt bike
 so he was sweaty, but you can see the tenderness and love in his face and touch for his sweet girl.

1 comment:

Joann said...

What cute pictures of Kohlie! Thinking of you today! We are smiling because we are glad that we got to know the sweet, smiley Kohlie! =)