We are Family

We are Family
July /2015

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Holidays in Iowa


There were many highlights of our trip.  One of them was my kids meeting other adopted children who are my second cousin's kids.  This was a really good thing for Eden.  She told me, "Mom, she was adopted like me!" 




the girls coloring together

Bereket and their little guy played together well also! 

Katreese wearing the goofy glasses from Auntie Crystal

sitting around.... Charles is my second cousin

My mom wearing the goofy glasses and Tanya!
 It was so neat to meet her and and spend time together!
  she is a blogger too!

The glasses took up most all of Little Bear's face

hmmm.....I think I should say something profound!

My sis.... love her!!!
These 2 boys were so cute together!!
  How I wished we lived closer!!
 

These 3 became fast friends!!  Too cute!


This was at lunch time and Aunt Val was telling stories to the kids!
  Love this picture because that's the same Val I remember!

Charles and Little Bear looking at pictures together

playing fuse ball

opening some gifts from Gma Shirley

Eden got markers and a really perfect book for Eden.

Crystal's gift (A fold up chair /
 bed for her dog) and knife.

Little Bear opening his gift with Dad.

Tinkertoys - how I love old toys!!

Little Bear with Uncle Tristan's Wippet doggie.

ping pong was a form of entertainment, as always.

playing the game Del Moody was almost a constant around there!


Little Bear and Tristan's girlfriend, Monica.



1 comment:

The Beecham's said...

Yes it was very special to be with you guys! We need to try and do that again next year!!It was good for our kids also!