We are Family

We are Family
July /2015

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Another Teenager in the House

Yesterday we celebrated Katreese's birthday at Oak Bar!!  I am very sure she will not forget her thirteenth birthday!!  The cousins came up with the sweetest surprise for her!! They decorated the main lodge in pink balloons and pink ribbon and hung a banner for her.  They led her to the lodge blindfolded and then surprised her.  She knew something was up but it was such a sweet thing to do!!!


Even these big boys helped the girls out with their surprise!!!

A lot of decorating going on! 

Even the animals were part of the decorating!!



The birthday bannner

Katreese getting ready to see it all!!

look around!!

WOW!

Katreese and her closest cousins, who all helped decorate the cake!

A lot of cousins and they aren't all in the picture either!!!!

CAN NOT EVEN BELIVE I HAVE ANOTHER TEENAGER!!!

WE sang 2 birthday songs.  Found out it was Dale Denio's birthday too!!

She was just a wee bit excited about her new camera!!!

Happy girl!

Her present Bella picked out for her!
This girl captures my heart!!  I see myself in her all the time!!  I laugh at how naive she can be and blonde at heart (LOL) yet I think I was the very same!!  I remember my dad saying I was a dreamer.  JUST LIKE THIS GIRL!!!  Cade said he loves watching her grow up because he feels like he is getting a glimpse of myself when I was younger!!  Katreese, you truly amaze me at your sensitivity and the caring young lady you are growing into!!  I am super proud of you for overcoming many hurdles this year in homeschooling and I have LOVED, LOVED having you at home and getting to know you better!!  It has been a priceless gift!!  



13 yrs ago I was enjoying this little sweet pea!

She was like a miniature baby doll!!  


Today I am enjoying my young girl who is going into her "teenager phase!"
  Hard to believe 13 years have passed since she was born!!

No comments: