I want to thank you all who left comments about the homeschooling. I appreciate it! I do know about starfall.com but have chosen not to start Eden or Bella on it just yet, mostly because my computer gets used so much for the adoption. Also, if they have the opportunity to play I would rather them play together than be on the computer, if you know what I mean. BUT,.... I do think it could be convenient and helpful when the time is right.
We are busy here getting ready to go to the girls' Christmas program tonight at their school and still finishing packing, so this will be short but mostly I wanted to let my followers know that my blog may be on vacation too!! We all need it! I am looking forward to getting away and not having to deal with the adoption stuff going on, although I won't be able to get away from it because hopefully our attorney will have the RFE brief wrote up for me to review in a couple of days, which means we are getting close!! That is, if all goes well. We are hoping to hear soon that the investigation is completed and that means that our attorney has all the information / evidence she needs to write up the response!!
I spent a bit of time today braiding Eden's hair for our traveling.
Happy holidays to you all!! Hope you have a great break!
3 comments:
Merry Christmas!
I'll bet Grandpa and Grandma will be excited to meet Eden and see all of you :) Bummer it wasn't during conv. though :)
Wow! Eden's hair is impressive!
Post a Comment