A surprise meeting with Bereket's birth mother!
It also far exceeded any expectations I had of our meeting!! What an amazing lady to be give him up, knowing that is his only chance of a better life.
Bereket wearing Daddy's hat!!
One of the Nanni's was trying to feed Bereket his lunch (rice, tomato, & meat of some sort) but Bereket would have nothing to do with her, so she finally gave me the food to feed to him!
LAST DAY IN ETHIOPIA
We appeared in court that morning so when we finally made it to the orphanage, we found Bereket and his buddy on their potty chairs!!
Bereket moved himself and his potty chair right over to where I was seated on the floor close by. He got as close as me as possible without getting off his potty! A couple of times he held his hands out, wanting me to pick him up, but I just gave him a hug and then he was fine.
Daddy had to get a turn holding Bereket!
Love these pictures!
It was getting close to Bereket's nap and so we had our snuggle time and he was quite content to just be held. I was telling him that I had to leave him but I would be back as soon as I could to take him home and that I loved him very, very much!
He was toddling around.
I don't think Eden was even prompted to give me a kiss. So sweet! I love how the nannies are always watching on. They want what is best for the children!
Sweet girl.
She loved skipping with me! She showed us how she could jump rope, and then she would give it to me for my turn!
Now that is a real smile and I was wishing it was a better picture!
Her fancy hair-do!How we can't wait to get back to them and bring them home forever!!
6 comments:
What adorable and sweet children. Cant wait to met them and hope you get to make your trip soon to bring them home!!
They are adorable! :) Sweet post..love it!
Hi Cade & Angela!
I am so happy that Kylee left your blog site on one of her posts! We love to follow along now and we are so happy for you as you expand your sweet family! Chet sure missed Katreese at Mt. Ranch! (we went to #1) He was looking everywhere for his special friend as soon as we pulled onto the grounds! =) Happy days to you and know we are very much thinking of you!!
with love...Will, Shelley & boys
Sweet to see those precious faces. And those first moments with them will forever burned on your hearts.
Hope these next few weeks go quickly and have a wonderful trip!
Those pictures are amazing! Thanks for posting! They are lucky to have you, have a great trip!
oh my. such amazing pictures. just brings goosebumps. i am so excited for you to bring them home forever!
Post a Comment