Marla and her folks, Ron & Berta!
The ol' timers, which we so enjoyed!!
Uncle Paul getting ready to leave with the help of Jennifer.
The pond was a very popular place with the kids and there was always nice shady places to sit and visit.
Aunt Betty taking Eli (Judy's dog) for a walk.
I noticed how on Monday all the kids seemed to be moving at a bit of a slower pace!
Special picture of Aunt Betty Anne.
The younger girls sitting and it looks like Katreese is telling a story again!
Clark in the tube.
Jeanie visiting with Kendra and Zoe listening.Katreese and Jolene.
Spectators on the dock.
The race is on between Cecil, Clark, & Tucker.
Treva is taking the game very seriously indoors, out of the heat.
Cade had no doubt just been playing a trick on one of his nephews or nieces, with this look on his face!
Marla with he second son, Liev.I loved watching these 2 boys playing with their combines and backhoes and such in the gravel!
It's been such a long time ago that I had a little boy.
Tom, Marla, & Liev.
I loved getting pictures of the kids with my big zoom lens. They had no idea I was taking their pictures!
Bella and Autumn.
Sweet picture of Zoe.
These kids were in their own little world.Bella, could you maybe be tired?!!
Grouser even got in on the activities.
Slade, Autumn, & Bella again.
Coleen and Don on the quad.
Mark and Sherry sitting down!
I love this picture of Katreese and Katrina eating their icies.Jack.
Bella on Mom's lap.
Marla took this picture for me of Jack and Bella together with their icies!!
Carmen holding her nephew, Liev.
This is a funny picture of Katrina and Tucker with their boat full of water!!Adelyn and Katreese in the tube with Julia hanging on to the edge.
UP-close of Jolene.
The little spectators looking all grown up!!
Jack came over to give them his 2 cents worth!
I was so happy for my time to hold this sweet baby, Liev. He was as sweet as could be and I found myself missing Bereket more than ever!! Once the girls got a chance to hold him, I could hardly get a turn holding him!!
Zoe blowing bubbles.
Love these pictures!!
Last picture of the day is of the little kids again, with Tag sitting with them too! I had the most entertainment sneaking up on these little ones and listening to their conversations!!
4 comments:
Oh Angie, now you have me missing our combined "family!" So wish we could have been there. We are excited for you to soon have your new family together! Busy times here "getting ready" for our big project..but I wanted to make sure I thanked you for the pictures..love them, and you!
Look at all those lovely people and kiddos. And to think I'm related. ;)
Thank you for sharing your pictures. We sure enjoyed being there!
Such a fun time! Thanks for posting your pics...now to get mine up :) Miss you all already!
Post a Comment