We are Family

We are Family
July /2015

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Little Bear's Birthday

With everything going on around here, we almost forgot Little Bear's birthday!!  He wouldn't have even known anyway, but we had a very small little celebration for him with a boughten ice cream cake (yeah, that was hard for me!)

He didn't even realize it was his birthday until we told him on Friday that it was his birthday!  Then, he got this proud look and said, "So, Mom, how old am I now?"  I wanted to tell him he could just stay four years old and we would call it good but decided I better not! (smile)

FIVE YEARS OLD?!  How can that be?  My little guy is growing up on me, although he isn't growing very big!!  I am gearing up to start home schooling and getting excited about it!!  That is a whole post in itself, but I am planning to start Bereket with preschool and not actual Kindergarten yet.  We'll see how it goes....

He was pleased as punch!

icecream cake with a helicopter on top (how fitting) and what could make this guy any happier?

part of the crew celebrating!

The best part because this little dude loves his cake!!
John Deere tractor with SOUNDS!!

Happy guy!

No comments: