We are Family

We are Family
July /2015

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Back-to-School Time of the Year

Cyrus' first day of school (10th grade!!!) was on Monday.  He has now finished one week of school and with  him juggling football practice, catching the early bus ride at 6:30, and finishing his homework after he gets home around 7, this Mamma doesn't get much time with her boy! 

I've always struggled with the early morning rising and last year was my first year with Cyrus in high school.  His earlier schedule gave us both some time together to chat alone in the morning before he gets on the bus.  I must admit, I am not a real morning person and am not very chatty in the morning, but maybe seeing the oldest Crawford graduate from high school and move from home onto college has helped my realize that these early mornings alone with Cyrus should be cherished and savored!


My big guy!!

Auntie Crystal helping Cy with homework

Cyrus' first football game (Fri. night after
 Crystal left)  Cy is # 60

No comments: