We are Family

We are Family
July /2015

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Basketball Season

Treva's basketball season flew by!!  Some how, it is already gone and now.....we are back at it!!  She is going to do the extra season (AAU.)  As hard as this is for me because it is extra running and all, I do feel there are great benefits for her and she has worked super hard this year at keeping her grades up.  In fact, she won she scholar athlete award for her team!!  I am very proud of her for this!!!

I was not very good at taking pictures.  Usually, I was too involved in the game to remember to take pictures!!


Terra and Treva played on the same team so that was a lot of fun!





Treva in her warm up gear yet talking to a teammate on the court!

Treva


shooting a free-throw



This was the score towards the end of their last game and they were winning.
 It was not even the final score but it was the most fun game to watch!!
  They were trying to help the foreign exchange student on their
 team make some shots, which she did!!  Such a great team and coach!!
 

Treva's coach giving her the award!

No comments: